Tuesday, April 17, 2012

The First Step Of The Travelling Chicken Challenge

My name is Azra and my blog is   Azra's Painting a Day   (I live in the UK) .   In March I bought a little ceramic chicken to use in one of my paintings, and then I thought how exciting it would be if I offered this chicken to a fellow artist to paint also.She in turn would mail it to another artist.
So far Karla Uphoff  of    "Karla Uphoff Fine Art"  ( Illinois) and Nan Johnson     Art Is Not a Thing (East Coast) have both painted two fabulous versions of the chicken and now its on its way to California ,the artist is jill polsby.


I must give credit to Nan Johnson for setting up this brilliant blog to follow this journey and also for coming up with the title of the challenge.

3 comments:

  1. Brilliant! Love this idea, can't wait to follow the chickens journey see where it ends up next!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun idea! Looking forward to seeing the different interpretations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete