Wednesday, April 18, 2012

The Traveling Chicken Part II

Happy Easter
Watercolor
Hi my name is Karla Uphoff of Karla Uphoff Fine Art and I am the happy recipient of The soon to be infamous traveling chicken!!  Thank you Azra for choosing me to continue the saga!!

I had just finished watching a great watercolor demonstration video called  From Art Journaling To Art by
Jane LaFazio and I thought this little chicken was the perfect opportunity to try out watercolors.  I normally paint in oils, so this was a fun little experiment.

Here is an example of one of my oil paintings.

.So as you can see, painting the little chicken was quite a deviation from my normal painting.  But that is what being creative is all about, Right?

Now the little chicken is off to Nan of Art is Not a Thing.  Be sure to follow this blog so you can follow the exploits of the Traveling Chicken!

No comments:

Post a Comment